Tuesday, July 1, 2014


I'm back from vacation.  The beach was amazing and I had a great time with friends and all of our munchkins.  It was probably one of the first times I actually didn't want to leave by the end of the week.  I didn't do any writing while there, but my mind is always going a mile a minute on the next project.  I hope to get two more books done this year.  Next up is something a little different for me.  I don't want to give away any surprises.  I gave my street team a little glimpse today.  It's not going to be paranormal or young adult.  I'm thinking late summer/early fall for release.

I'm working on getting everything ready for the Believe, Hope, Live convention.  If you haven't checked out what it's all about, it's a wonderful charity benefit.  I'll leave you with the link so you can look it over and hopefully attend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment