Monday, October 14, 2013

Erotica Being Pulled from Shelves


Well, today the writing industry is all in a buzz about what started with Kobo and has now gone to Amazon as well.  Self-published erotica is being pulled due to certain words put together in titles and if it's inappropriately geared towards teenagers and children.  Now it seems in the uproar that a lot of self-published books are being pulled, some of them not even related to this stuff. 

Here's one article out of many floating around:  The Digital Reader

What do you think?  Are innocent authors getting their books pulled unfairly?

1 comment:

  1. I heard about Amazon last week I think it was. I think pulling all self published books is a bad move business wise. I'm wondering if there will eventually be an "approval process" for self published books.

    As for the erotica, I'm sure there will be a start up ebook company for them.

    ReplyDelete