Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's A New Day

So on my old website I had a small section for a blog.  I wrote like 3 entries and was turned off by the idea.  My excuse was I didn't have the time.  Now it's a little over a year since I've been a published author.  I feel like I've gotten to know a lot more people, other authors, readers, bloggers, designers, and now I can genuinely contribute to a blog.

I think there's going to be some pretty neat stuff going on here with what I'm writing, what's going on with my books, conventions, giveaways, other authors' stuff I'm interested in that I think you may be interested in too.  So, I may be a newbie, but I'm a writer, so I can pretty much BS the pants off of you if I want to and you might even be entertained by it haha.  Please don't be afraid to give me your opinion.  I can handle it.  You know, I have my own opinions too.  Feel free to comment on anything or email me.  I work full-time from my computer at home, so I'm on here pretty much all day.  And also, if you are a blogger/reader/author, if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.  Some authors are like don't bother me.  Everyone has to get started somewhere.  If not for Jonas Saul and his wife, Brenda Grate, who had taken me under their wing, I wouldn't have gotten started, so if you have questions, ASK.  I'm giving you permission. 

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, today is a new day.  Wash your hands of things of yesterday and move on.  I'm trying to remove stress out of my life, stress away from my marriage and children.  It doesn't do anyone any good to worry or dwell on a subject all day long.  Get it out of your system and move on.  What's the use of looking back?  You can't change yesterday, but you can put yourself in the right direction for tomorrow.  This is just my advice.  Some things have come up in my own life, and well, here's to a stress free tomorrow.  Enjoy your day everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you have continued writing success and way less stress for you and your family!

    Family is where it's at.

    (And to the other visitors: Sara is very friendly! I can attest to that. She really does answer your questions, I know because in my first few months knowing her I bombarded her with them!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica. I fully expect to hear your opinions on here.

      Delete